The EHIMA and the hearing aid industry associations in the different countries want to continue and expand the EuroTrak study, which was conducted by Anovum in 2010 for the first time . The clients required internationally comparable and representative baseline data on the perception of hearing loss and the benefits of hearing aids with the aim of improving the supply of the population with hearing aids in the major markets in collaboration with different stakeholders.
Based on the 2010 studies in Germany, France and Great Britain, Anovum developed studies in Italy, Norway, Japan and Switzerland. Together with local partners, the largest ever internationally comparable survey in this area was carried out.
The results provide insights for the development of the world's most important markets.
Selected presentations and publications:
- The Hearing Review USA, Vol. 20, March 2013: EuroTrak / JapanTrak 2012 - World's largest mutli-country consumer survey about hearing, hearing loss and hearing aids. > Download the article as PDF file.
- Advances in Audiology Conference, Las Vegas: What can we learn from 3668 users in 7 countries? > Download the presentation as PDF file.
- Audio infos UK, Vol. 76, February 2013: Dossier EuroTrak / JapanTrak 2012 - The new countries: Switzerland, Norway, Japan, Italy > Download the article as PDF file.
- Audio infos UK, Vol. 76, February 2013: Overview EuroTrak / JapanTrak 2012 - 100'000 people surveyed (UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway, Japan, Italy) > Download the article as PDF file.
- Audio infos UK, Vol. 74, December 2012: Reasons for non-adoption > Download the article as PDF file.
- Audio infos UK, Vol. 72, September 2012: EuroTrak 2012 > Download the article as PDF file.
- Audio infos F, Vol. 177, November 2012 : Focus sur la France des malentendants > Download the article in French as PDF file.