Our client – a Canadian health care provider – wanted to increase its market share in the US through a better understanding of the motives and needs of its customers.
Anovum carried out a market study in cooperation with an American fieldwork company with a focus on the following objectives
- quantification of the sales funnels for the different competitors
- measuring and analysing commitment and brand equity
- determination of the strengths and weaknesses of the client’s own brand compared with those of the competitors
- establishing the drivers of brand equity
- development of a measurement and analysis tool to predict share (Share of Wallet Predictor)
- validation of the needs segmentation and development of a tool to categorise the individual respondents into the different needs segments with the help of only a few questions (typing tool).
- Specific measures to increase market share
- Individual market approach through segment marketing
Information on the segment each customer is categorised into is stored on the company-wide CRM database. This makes it possible to communicate individually with customers.